United Methodist Women
United Methodist Women is a faith-based membership organization of laywomen within The United Methodist Church. We are organized for mission and our members are committed to growing as disciples of Jesus Christ in community with other women and building the lives of women, children and youth. United Methodist Women has been in mission for more than 140 years.
United Methodist Women at FUMC-Forest City (UMW) is a community of women whose purpose is:
- To be a community of women
- To know God
- To develop a creative and supportive fellowship
- To expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the church.
The UMW of FUMC-Forest City meet on the second Tuesday of each month.
- McKinney/Walker Circle - 2:00 pm
- More or Less Circle - noon
- Friendship Circle - 7:00 pm
For more information about UMW and meeting times please contact the Church Office: 828-245-6446.
Visit www.wnccumw.org to learn more about the work of United Methodist Women in the Western North Carolina Conference.